Saturday, August 11, 2012

The Power Of You



As I am waiting for someone to come
I lean my eyes then I found you
That’s it! You’re my one and only cue
And I am wondering if, where you came from?

Now, it’s time for me and you to go
To attend our every Saturday NAT Review
I walk with poise and you look fabulous
I keep on trying things work, I think I’m too ambitious.

We were not meant to ne and we’re not going be
Because of your attitude that’s like a bee
Buzzing and roaming around during the review
Even if I told you to stop, what’s happening to you?

My dear, my dearest one
My heart says, you’re the only one
I am going to turn off with you
But my mind tells me, I can’t let you go.

Date Created: February 18, 2012 (8:30 PM) [A Tribute to the one I love, JMGMJSJA]

No comments:

Post a Comment